[AG-TECH] FW: Access Grid use from behind a NAT firewall on privateaddress.
Jason Bell
2013-05-15 04:16:41 UTC
Neil

You mentioned that you were using the APAG AG Bridge. I assume you have tried other bridges?

In regards to your "firewall" rules, would it be possible to have something like

Source 130.102.78.178 (This is the IP Address for the AGAP Unicast Bridge)

Destination 10.*.*.* (Basically allow access to any system in the 10.x.x.x range)

Port Range 50000 to 52000

If this would be possible, it would be good to add another AG bridge for failover purposes.

Regards,

Jason.