[AG-TECH] VenueServer and certificates
David Allingham
2014-10-16 04:49:50 UTC
we are having trouble with the Asia-Pacific venue server (ie. it has been shut down) and I am trying to run up my own, but the certificate signing process might also be defunct. Does anyone know if it is possible to use a commercial (SSL?) certificate with VenueServer?

I have tried importing one, and the key, but get an error along the lines of no cb entry in the PEM file (which aren't .pem files, but I think are in PEM format). And I can't figure out the "signing policy file" either...

Any help to get a venue server running is appreciated :)

Thanks,
David

---
David Allingham
Research Technical Officer
CARMA
School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
The University of Newcastle
Callaghan, NSW 2308, Australia
***@newcastle.edu.au
Tel.: (02) 492 16531