[AG-TECH] Decklink SDI capture card - SD captuer issues
Jason Bell
2014-05-30 03:23:13 UTC
Thanks to everyone for their inputs.

I never realised that 'Decklink SDI capture card is limited to (SD-)SDI signals only' in which explains why Sony HD1 camera works, but explains why the 'Sony EVID 100' and 'Panasonic WVCP240 CTV Colour Camera' don't work.

In a few months, I will have access to the Song HD1 camera, so I think for the time being, I might see if I can purchase (or maybe borrow) an older analog SD capture card. The Osprey 100 and Opsrey 460e cards seem to be highly recommended so I might see if I can get one of these.

So, for the Australian AG community:

* Does anyone have a 'good' supplier from where I can purchase one of the suggested Opsrey cards from?

* Does anyone have any alternative card that can be purchased within Australia

* If anyone has a number of these old cards not in use, care to provide a loan or give away (Well you gotta try don't you)?

Thanks for everyone's response.

Cheers,
Jason.